COVID safety measures at Igora Drive
For the safety of guests within the Igora Drive area, the following measures have been taken to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19):
1. Separation of entrances and exits of buildings in the Igora Drive complex.
2. Personnel uses personal protection on a permanent basis.
3. All employees undergo compulsory temperature measurement with the entry of data into temperature logs.
4. The employees with signs of SARS or body temperature above 37 degrees are dismissed from work.
5. Compulsory face masks for the employees in public areas.
6. Compulsory face masks for guests.
7. Compulsory use of sanitizers containing ethyl alcohol (at least 70% by weight), isopropyl alcohol (at least 60% by weight) or a mixture of alcohols (at least 60% by weight).
8. Disinfection measures: intensified routine cleaning with the use of disinfectants recommended by Rospotrebnadzor (Micro Quat Classic, Klenz Skum special); for small surfaces, as well as for the treatment of contact surfaces (handles, handrails, etc.) - products based on 70% alcohol (Sirafan speed).
9. Helmets and outfit are ozonized using an ozone generator (according to the Algorithm) and treated with an alcohol-based disinfectant (at least 70%) with bactericidal and virucidal activity (Sirafan speed spray). Helmet lining is washed at a temperature of 95 degrees.
10. Antibacterial and virucidal treatment of service vehicles is carried out once a week using an ozone generator or the air conditioning system cleaners (in cylinders), on a daily basis before and after using the vehicle by treatment of contact surfaces with an alcohol-based disinfectant (Sirafan speed)
11. Treatment of contact surfaces and aeration of work areas every 2 hours.
12. Use of bactericidal recirculators for air disinfection in the Complex areas.
13. Antibacterial and virucidal treatment of service vehicles once a week using an ozone generator or air conditioning system cleaners (in cylinders).
14. Social distancing is 1.5 m.
15. Limiting the number of participants to 50 persons during events.
16. Seating of guests in the Favorit restaurant is arranged at 1.5 m between tables and with max. 50% of the room occupancy.
We care about your health. Take care of yourself!
Infrastructure and service
Igora Drive offers world-class opportunities for professional riders and amateurs, as well as spectators and fans.
High-speed tracks with an original configuration, modern technology, professional racing outfit - Igora Drive has everything you need to really enjoy the speed.
The areas of the centers are equipped with everything necessary for comfort and safety: free guest parking, spacious halls with cozy sofas and excellent views, comfortable changing rooms with showers.
- complex area 100hectares
- tracks 10
- complex admission capacity >50 000persons